Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 63

Thread: New manga title suggestions! T__T

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner crisisdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2002
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Grrr...all right! Since Petshop has been licensed (the horror!), I'm asking all of ya' to suggest manga titles for me to scanlate. I prefer working on something that's similar to the other stuff I do. (eg: Petshop-ish, or Kaori-ish, or Yami-ish) and something that's been published into a volume so I don't have to go hunting for the magazines that contain it. (*bad betsu hana to yume flashbacks*)

    I'm also consideirng Lumen Lunae, but I haven't decided on that yet. So keep suggesting things! ANYTHING!

    Oh yes...but no mush, romance, or really girly comics, kay? [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I know that things like Fruits Basket, Hanakimi, Peach Girl, so on are really popular, but Crisis doesn't like doing those. -___- She likes things with deep plots and stuff. (Even if it hurts her head which is not deep)

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sakurayuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    =) and most of all... please...
    nothing by Clamp.

    sakuraaaa

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Mikochan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    71
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    suggestion: Ramen Ikaaga?!

    maybe...more of a single volume shounnen ai comedy...something about the prince of planet cup-o-noodle

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Mikochan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    71
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    suggestion: Ramen Ikaaga?!

    maybe...more of a single volume shounnen ai comedy...something about the prince of planet cup-o-noodle

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What about Seikimatsu Darling?

    All I've seen of it is the music and a general description (but I really dig the music~! ^^;; I bought the CD because I liked "Amore" by Seki Toshihiko and then fell in love with "Meguriaeta kiseki o shinjite" by Inoue Kazuhiko, not because I knew anything about the series... ^^;;; [img]wink.gif[/img]

    It seems more like the doctors shonen-ai series than like Kaori Yuki's stuff, so it depends on if you're looking for another light-side title or another dark-side title, I guess... ^^;;

  6. #6
    Inactive Member maskedperson202's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2003
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    For those of you who haven't heard of Lumen Lanae:
    http://doushi-sumeragi.net/review/lumen.htm
    Don't be fooled it's not anything like Dragon Knights.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    E's by Satoru Yuiga? Risu-chan, what a great suggestion ^____^ I haven't even seen one chapter scanlated, though.

    I was gunna suggest Kagerou Nostalgia by Satomi Kubo [img]cool.gif[/img] ...Lumen Lunae is a good idea too [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

    Hopefully we can find something that will fill the hole left by Petshop...::sniff sniff:: poor poor Petshop... [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Breze's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2003
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    O.o 'Lumen Lunae' is... a little too dark for me. I was going to suggest 'Sequence' by Saenagi Ryou(my newest craze ^^; ) but it's still fairly new, with about nine chapters so far, and only one volume published, so... Oh well, since I don't know much shonen-ai mangas, I'll leave the decisions up to you guys. ^^;

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner crisisdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2002
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OOh! Lots of nice titles out there...I'll check out E's some time. Mmm...I was also looking for less shonen-ai titles...such as things that hint at it but aren't blatant in your face shonen-ai. [img]smile.gif[/img] Ooh! And I really like dark things!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member akemi010's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2003
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Alichino, I think it is a manga hinted at shounen ai...Plus it have reallllyyy pretty guys, the story is also really neat. I think Kouyu Shurei art work surpasses clamp and kaoru yuki, but that my opinion. This manga should deffinately be scanlated.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •